Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Endorsement - Dick Husemann,’65

To:  Bill Stealey

Please consider me as a certain vote for you and the ISE group for the upcoming AOG Board of Directors election.  We have met only once and then very briefly at a NC AOG dinner a couple years ago – living in Wilmingtonas I do is pretty far from the epicenter of NC AOG activities in Raleigh.  I have, however, followed with close interest and sincere appreciation the many initiatives you have launched and your continuing and very valuable contributions to many NC AOG activities, as evident in your frequent e-mails. Moreover, my support for you and the ISE is further b ased on (1) my perspective of the functions of the AOG resonates closely with the ISE perspective.  Your approach seems to be truly graduate and USAFA focused with emphasis on cooperation and collaboration, rather than confrontation, with the AOG staff; (2) you have allied yourself with Mike Christy, 63, with whom I had the pleasure and honor to serve with on active duty.  Mike is among the finest officers and gentlemen I have known and his commitment to the advancement of the AOG and Academy is unquestioned. 

Best regards,

Dick Husemann,’65